How to become a Women For Women Commerce Accredited
We will conduct a personal phone call with you via Facetime, that you will be able to schedual below.
We will ask you a few questions regarding your business in order for us to determine whether you are eligible for WFWC accreditation.
After the phone call, our team will go over your information and will determine if you are eligible for accreditation.
Once you are approved
- We will send you an email with a few requests.
- You will send us your content, pictures and 3 reviews for your new page at our WFWC website.
- We will send our accreditation symbol with a link to your page.
- You will be able to add this symbol with the link to your website.
Accreditation for non members in one of our meeting groups
Accreditation for a members that is participating in one of our meeting groups
What will you get for being accredited?
- You will be able to post on our Facebook group twice a week for 3 months.
- You will get your own page on our website.
- You will get the accredited symbol with a link to your page to add to your website.
Our special price for a limmited time only – $280
Overview of Accreditation
Women For Women Commerce Accredited & Seal of Approval represents the Women For Women Commerce’s opinion of how the business is likely to interact with its customers. This information is based on information that we are able to obtain about the business.
WFWC seeks and uses information directly from the business owner and from the business customers.
WFWC creditability is not a guarantee of a business’s reliability or performance. We are doing our best to get the most accurate information about businesses but we recommend that customers consider a business’s accreditation in addition to all other available information about the business.
- We meet every business owner personally (a personal meeting or Facetime meeting)
- Must do business at least one year.
- The way the business take care of its customers.
- Must have at least three good reviews.
- Transparency with the business practices.
- Number of complaints we got from customers.
- The way these complains are handled.
ACCREDITATION WILL BE REVOKED IF
- Failer to honor commitments to WFWC.
- In case we approached the business about customers’ complaints and the business did not reply to us.
- Business received more than three complains in six months
- Advertising issues
If we revoke your accreditation, we will send you an email to remove our “Accredited” symbol and will remove your page from our website.
No refund will be given to a business that was revoked.
We will NEVER advertise anything negative about your business.
Our goal is to support help and empower women in business and not to be any form of negativity regarding your business